Cherry Blossom Cherry Blossom

Good job man, it was short but sweet! Can't wait to see the "Don't Really Wanna Know" music video! I'm hyped :D

Yellow Bees Yellow Bees

Movie of the year?

This is seriously one of the best movie on Newgrounds, hands down. By the way, how did you know the lyrics when I never even sent them to you??? LOL WTF!?

"On My Mind" S.M.V. "On My Mind" S.M.V.

One of the best CT movies in a while...

It's been a long time since I've seen a good Chrono Trigger movie. This music video really brought me back to the good 'ol days of Newgrounds. I loved the way you animated this, everything went well with the lyrics. Also the premise of this flash was awesome. Having a verse dedicated to each girl was very good idea. Also the part where Crono disappeared was pretty funny. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Mother 3: Dance Off Mother 3: Dance Off

That was AWESOME!

In case you don't know, Mother 3 is one of my favorite games of all time. I even recently beat the translated version using the VBA emulator. And it's true, not a lot of people know about this game. To all the people who don't know, It's a direct sequel to Earthbound, the only game in the series to be released in the United States.

Anyway I loved the music in this one! The way the songs flowed together, it was perfect. I actually laughed when my song started playing since it was the only one with cussing haha! This is going into my favorites. I hope to see more animations from you soon! Feel free to use any music I've submitted to the audio portal.

MrAmature responds:

Then you know about Duster, and the fact that he's "handicapped". He knows how to throw it down, but can't because of his "handicap".

MonKKey Chapter 2 MonKKey Chapter 2

Monkeys!

You got some nice frame by frame animation going on in this one. The music fit well with what was going on and really set the tone of this flash. Also your art is not bad. it's better than a lot of other submissions around here. My only problem was the lack of monkeys! But other than that you have a great series here.

I hope it doesn't take another 5 years for the 3rd chapter. But if it did, I'm sure it would live up to everyone's expectations. Anyway, I'm glad I could help you out with the account settings. Like I said, feel free to PM any questions you have, I'll always be here to answer them.

Chikon MADNESS Chikon MADNESS

Simply amazing!

This was probably one of the better Madness day submissions. If you watch it long enough it looks like the chicken is nodding its head to the beat. Keep up teh good work lol1337a!

lol1337a responds:

Yays glad you liked it. Yep teh Chikon pecks and headbangs at the same time! :3

Okay I'll make more! ^^

I've just been encouraged! :D

12 FU's Of Online Forums 12 FU's Of Online Forums

The 12 FU series lives on!

Well if it isn't my boy Aron with 1 fuckin' A! What's going on man? Damn you submitted on a bad day. In case you didn't know today is Clock Day! Meaning there are a shitload of high scoring movies right now. But anyway besides that, this was awesome! You should submit that other one I told you about, the serious one. Anyway, good job! Rock on!

ForFun808 responds:

Hahaha yeah I just noticed, its crazy!!!!!!!

Disturbing Toad!!! Disturbing Toad!!!

You have a lot of potential..

The animation was pretty damn good. Your camera movements, sprite manipulations... just basically everything about it was awesome. I think in a couple of years you'll be on top of your game. You seem to be ahead of most sprite animators on the portal. Also thanks for putting me in the credits, I love seeing my name in other people's flashes! Anyway keep up the good work. Maybe you could even make a series with a serious storyline. With your animation skills I think it would turn out really good.

ThePigeonMaster responds:

Thanks man, but I wouldn't have done it so far if it wasn't for seamonky's brilliant mind. However thanks a lot for the feedback and for telling me that I have a lot of potential, I appreciate it a lot.

And when are you making more songs?

Lufia II: The beginning Lufia II: The beginning

Long live Lufia!

I personally love that series! The puzzles were so damn difficult... maybe even a little too difficult. But I'm glad someone is finally doing a decent Lufia series. The music, characters, and story were just awesome! I hope they bring the series back soon... it seems very underrated. I mean, there are only 5 lufia flashes on this site and 2 of them are from you! In the future I might even start a Lufia series. But for now I'm concentrating more on Chrono Trigger flashes :)

Anyway you should definitely use sprites for this series, it'll make it feel more like the game. Plus it'll bring back a lot of nostalgia! Keep up the good work, I anxiously await for the second part.

MaximsLegacy responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, as I get more free time I'll be making more Lufia flashes... I'm gonna work on a sprite one now. =D

A FF6 Meeting FE6 Short A FF6 Meeting FE6 Short

Not bad...

This is definitely a big improvement from your previous flash movies. If you keep this up you'll end up getting higher scores and maybe even an award one day. Just keep practicing! Don't forget that my first flash movie was just all text. I was actually experimenting with some effects and I eventually evolved into a better flash animator because of that movie. Anyway this movie was far to short considering the file size. This should have at least been 700 KB and maybe 1 MB at the most. Just keep at it and you'll eventually put out something really good!

Mig64 responds:

Thanks for the review,buddy!;P
About the flash movie size,SWiSHmax only exports from SWF4 to SWF6,I obivously export on SWF6 but yet it continues too heavy.>_<

Even I am surprised with the file size.
Maybe it's the musics,I cannot optimize them since I lost the program that could do it.

See ya,Vince,and thank you very much for the review!